Friday, May 4, 2012

Now I Can't Stop.

Assalamualaikum.

And just like that, I can't help myself to another post. This is exactly what happens when I open the floodgates. All  I want to do is get my thoughts written down.

Had my first full workout this morning after 2 weeks. My break in Malaysia was spent stuffing myself full of food, now it's time to get all that out. As I'm writing, my hands are trembling from muscle fatigue and some bits and pieces just feel like dropping off my bones. But all in all, this is the best 375 pounds I've spent in ages on something I cannot eat.

Best investment I've made for the next 3 years

Now excuse me as I tremble my way across the hall to the toilet for my sunnah Friday morning shower.

The sun is coming up,
I've got a perfect view,
I've got the day planned out,
Even thought it through.

Wobbling, wobbling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment