Sunday, August 12, 2012

Just Waiting.

Assalamualaikum,


This song makes me dance along in my head and damn, this brotha' can dance! The songs itself is awesome and has been elevated to ringtone status.

Going back to Terengganu on Thursday probably. Not that I've been doing anything much here anyway. I just go through each day as it comes. Decisions are made on the spot, so I'll sometimes suddenly find myself shopping (or window shopping) at Subang Parade at 2PM even though I just woke up half an hour earlier. That's just how I roll.

Most Subang people no longer live in Subang. And that sucks.

Ramadhan is in its home straight, so lets all just spend what's left of it productively in the spiritual aspect. It'll be another year before it comes around again and we never know if this is our last. Make it a memorable one. 

I'm a lonely boy,
I got a love that keeps me waiting.

I'm out.


No comments:

Post a Comment