Sunday, January 6, 2013

Scumbag Brain.

Assalamualaikum,

Case #1

One of the things I've promised to myself to start doing is to study properly. Right........

As of now, I'm still not studying as much or hard as I'm supposed to. Despite staying back at the library after lectures on most days, I lose all ability and intent to study anything at all the moment I step into my house. Everything else  seems to be more interesting and more worthwhile doing. This goes on to the point where I actively think and look for things to do other than studying.

Scumbag Brain

____________________________________________________

Case #2

For the past 3 nights in a row, I have dreamt of dreams I would rather not dream about.

It had a lot of my past involved and they all had the same theme; They were all alternate realities where the story progression and ending of my last breakup went entirely differently than that I know of in real life.

About the breakup, I am over it. The dust has settled and I am more than contented at living the rest of my life with the way things are. These stupid dreams however, they leave me angry, confused, and annoyed every time I wake up from one of them.

I wake up confused, spending the first few seconds trying to gather myself and put together the scrambled bits and pieces between dream and reality and matching them together so that 'dream story' & 'in reality story' don't get mixed up. This left me in a bad mood and bad state of mind since the dreams had a 'happier' alternate story & ending. The fact that I actually felt 'happy' in those dreams and those first few confusing moments after waking up is downright disgusting.

These dreams need to stop. They're unhealthy and a damn torment.

Again, Scumbag Brain

____________________________________________________

.No music.


Hard times, hole in my heart, who stole the sun and
left me alone again?
Give me a guiding light, A stretch of sky and a hand on 
my shoulder, singing.



New resolution - get life (physically, mentally and spiritually) in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment