Friday, January 4, 2013

They Care Without It.

Assalamualaikum.

I was browsing through imgur and I stumbled upon this;


and I thought; yeah, cats really don't give a crap about what's happening in your life, they just want you to love them.

So heres to the lovable furballs of my life. 

Adek;




Kecik;



& Meow.



Yes, I am undeniably a cat person. I love cats through & through. Not a crazy cat person (yet), but I'm somewhere along the way (probably).

____________________________________________________

My current musical obsession,




You want apologies,
Girl, you might hold your breath,
until your breathing stops forever, forever.
 The only thing you'll get is this curse on your lips:
 I hope they taste of me forever.



Yes, this has been a pointless post made for your displeasure.

2 comments: