Wednesday, July 11, 2012

No Pictures, Please.

Assalamualaikum,


Something recently came to my attention when a good friend of mine pointed it out. Somehow, I look very "Indian" in most photographs that I am in. So let me just clear the air and say that I have no Indian blood nor are there any Indians in my family tree (as far as I know).

I dislike being photographed because I'll never look good in any of them. Shots intended for me will always end up badly. And the occasional shot with me in the background will end up looking good, but yeah, I'm just in the background.


I just have rotten luck when it comes being photographed.




And the rangers stream out of their cabins,
They are the hunters,
We are the rabbits,
Maybe we don't want to be found,
Maybe we don't want to be found.

Penat, but need to study.



No comments:

Post a Comment